Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lottery is rigged proof
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
rochi
tired

Representing:

i am not trying to argue with you, i am only stating the obvious and obviously you don't get what i am trying to say.

1. knicks decade of sucking - are you going to tell me that no matter how much they suck, that the nba would relocate them eventually? even if they were terrible for 20 straight years, there wouldn't be a worry of relocation with this team because of the fact they are in new york, basketball mecca.

2. cleveland - i am not saying that they are such a huge market so thats why the nba helped them out, but what i am trying to say is the total opposite, that they are in such a small market that they needed the help from the nba so there wouldn't be another reloacted team. you think cleveland would of survived if lebron didn't go there in '03?

3. toronto getting number 1 pick - and who did we end up with? bargs? great start player there. you don't think that if the nba were allowed h/s students to be still drafted at that time we wouldn't have gotten a durant or oden (thank god we didn't get him anyways).

like i said, toronto and ny are big enough markets to survive on their own without have to bring a star player in to help the team out.

Last edited by rochi; 05-24-2011 at 06:08 PM.
rochi is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote