Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lottery is rigged proof
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blaze
is waiting

Representing:
Thumbs down Lottery is rigged proof

Quote:
Wall recognizes the pressures that come with being selected No. 1 overall, and when he crossed paths with Irving last week at the NBA lottery in Secaucus, N.J., not only did he let Irving know in advance of the telecast that he was headed to Cleveland before the telecast – is he psychic? – but he also tried to share some of his experiences from his past season in Washington. “I talked to him, and told him, just come in and play your game, but you’ve got to learn. It’s going to be a learning process,” Wall said last week. “You’re not going to get certain calls. People are going to go at you certain ways. You’ve got to be physically and mentally prepared for this level. I think he’s good enough to do it if he just stays focused.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...izards-insider

Wtf how the hell did he know that he was going to cleveland. I swear the only guy in the room that was supposed to know the pick was the guy that came out of the room. Did he guess, ya right they won with the 2 percent pick so idk about that.
Blaze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote