Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A story to introduce "Barracuda"
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default A story to introduce "Barracuda"

A few of you may have noticed we have another member going by the name of "Barracuda". Barracuda as in Ooooh Barracuda, the rockin Heart tune. Anyhow, a little story to give you a little intro to this gal, maybe a little insight.

So I'm at my buddy Robs house, a dude I grew up playing hoops with, and watch games with still during the season (he had cable). The game, an opening series tilt between the Raps and the Magic, Howard is doing his thing, KILLING the Raps in the paint like he's Zeus himself, and I'm just letting the Television have it. Sj Style.

Bosh you effin PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker, you're fucking soft.....

You know, all the stuff I yell almost every night. Rob is yelling too. Rob was a great player in his day, but chose music over hoops after High School, but he still knows his shit. So here's Rob and I going off on our boys, were obviously not happy, and it's actually wrecking our night a little. And I hear this little beep beep.

This is a text message, and I know that only my Gal texts me, and at the time Cuda' is still living out of town. I figure I am gonna get a little update as to what she's up to, an "I love you", a bit of information on the upcoming weekend, you know boys, all them messages we say we hate but deep down LOVE.

Ya no.

I don't get that.

I get the following.

" Dwight Howard is a fucking Samquamch".

That's it.

Simple.

To the point.

And at the time, better than any input I was getting from any of these forums.

The girl had summed up the Raptors woes in one fucking text message.

I was in tears laughing, we both were, you had to have been there. As big fans, we totally appreciated it.

Since then we have been to a game, and she has patiently sat through about a dozen "Game in an hour's" with me. She knows when something is amiss, i.e. Last night she says, "who the hell is that"??????

Heh, it was Maceo Bastion, his only fucking minutes, and she just knew something was out of whack.

This is Barracuda folks, Anthony Parker aficionado and Samquanch hater, take her lightly and she'll eat ya for Breakfast. Trust me.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote