Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kanter Doesn't Want to Come to Toronto
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:31 PM   #120 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
hates pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
No reason. Well, i want to know as much as I can about NBA and the fans.

I know 7 foot wingspan is ok for his size, Da vinci's drawing says height=wingspan. I just compared it with the other guys in draft.
Enes messed up, but he is still a major talent. I think he would be fine in Toronto. Team looks friendy, he would change his mind. Or you can always trade him. I think his trade value will be high enough.
HAH, you just don't want Jonas here And your wrong about Kanter, yes he dominated Jonas when he was 17 then Jonas had a major growth spurt and has definitely equaled and surpassed Kanter. You have a lot of love for Kanter when we all know your lovefest with Jonas. Your not even a Raps fan and Kanter won't do well here and if he doesn't want to play he can just go to Europe and force the issue. Like someone else pointed out the team that drafts a disgruntled player - esp a foreign player - is at a disadvantage - rubio, vasquez, Yi have shown that

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 05-22-2011 at 10:38 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote