Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dwyer: Bryan Colangelo is still explaining things
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Originally Posted by LX View Post
The comment about the fifth pick being more palatable was just his way of saying it's easier to sell than various picks at 3. And I'd like to say fuck you Bryan, just make your pick as though your job is building a team according to some kind of a plan, and not selling every last thing you do. Even if ultimately you need to sell us on shit to keep your job under new ownership, keep it to yourself - it would actually be the more effective way of selling yourself as an actual GM as opposed to making yourself out to be the equivalent of some worn out bastard talking up shit mattresses at sleep country.
Maybe I'm confused... but I think Dwyer is not smelling what BC is cooking. He's talking about cap and cost and the 3rd pick not being worth the money for 3rd in a horrid draft. It doesn't sound like it had anything at all to do with picking a 5 being an easier sell to anyone etc.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote