Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - May 21, Judgement Day?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #121 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
Again, I'm not entirely sure what you're responding to, so I want to clarify something, although I'm NOT accusing you of anything.

Look at my full paragraph:

I'm saying there might be an answer; it''s just that there is no consensus right now. All throughout history, there have been problems that science couldn't answer, but it eventually did. So, just because we can't answer it now, does not mean it won't be answerable.

Nobody should make generalizations about what science says to do with those people you described, but it might be able to help us better understand what types of actions improve our overall well being in particular contexts. And maybe there is more than one answer, depending on the context. But people definitely can't say science would tell us to ditch em'.
I was making the same point, science has no answer (yes right now) sure I shouldn't speak for science ...point taken...but there is much evidence in the animal kingdom to support me.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote