Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kendrick Perkins doesn't like Tyson Chandler: Who would you rather have?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ligeia
pensive

feat. Otto Neurath

Representing:
Default Kendrick Perkins doesn't like Tyson Chandler: Who would you rather have?

NBA Playoffs 2011: Kendrick Perkins of Oklahoma City Thunder says no love lost for Dallas Mavericks' Tyson Chandler - ESPN Dallas

Quote:
Me and Tyson never got along. I'm serious," said Perkins, whom the Thunder acquired in a trade deadline deal with the Boston Celtics. "He don't like me, I don't like him and that's pretty much how it's been. Everybody always looks at me as kind of like a dirty player if you're on the opposite team, but he's just as dirty as anybody else."

.................................................. ............................................

"I have nothing against him," Chandler said of Perkins. "He won a championship with the Boston Celtics, and that's where I'm trying to take my team. I mean, I've got respect for him, what he was able to accomplish. But all the chippy stuff, the after-the-ball stuff, that's all nonsense and I'm not going to get involved with it."

.................................................. ..............................................

Added Perkins: "We're not going to get tossed, but we're going to play hard. I'm definitely going to play hard. I'm going to do whatever I need to do for my team to win. We both are going to come out here, we're going to compete and we'll go from there. We're going to keep banging."
Chandler proves to be very professional about it.

Who would you rather have defending the paint?
Ligeia is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote