Picks can be traded away, so its very hard to predict anything... But ok, i will try... It would be much easier if Utah was end up second and Minny third (IRV, WILL, ENES, JONAS, KNIGHT)... Now it's all fucked up. I also want to point out, I am not an expert, most of the prospects are unknown to me...
Oh, and Jonas is a fucking Center, Geeez...
1. Cleveland selects Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota selects Derrick Williams
3. Utah selects Brandon Knight
4. Cleveland selects Enes kanter
5. Toronto selects Bismack Biymbo
6. Washington selects Jan Vesely
7. Sacramento selects Kemba Walker
8. Detroit selects Kawhi Leonard
9. Charlotte selects Jonas Valanciunas
10. Milwaukee selects Alec Burks
11. Golden State selects Tristan Thompson
12. Utah selects Klay Thompson
13. Phoenix selects Marcus Morris
14. Houston selects Donatas Motiejunas