Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kahn saying what many are probably thinking
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
weswo
hoping raps find pride soon

Representing:

In the grand scheme of things...If we didnt get the first this is better...has we got the 2nd or 3rd we would have thought of picking up a position we dont need or would have been risky ie Kanter...I was almost convinced to jump on his bandwagon but the 1 yr rust, no exposure and wobbly knees for a centre kept me grounded...WE NEED A PG ...not saying this year is the end all for pg's but the top 3 pg's are better then what we currently have...I say pick up knight or walker ...hopefully BC has in that contract to dump bargs...pick up a free agent c or trade Bargs for a draft pick whatever i'm just hoping not to see him in a raps uniform ever again!

PS - the lottery so needs to go live ie balls droppin lol ...how is it when cle needed the number 1 pick in the last what 8 years theyve got it??? bulls ...rose....washington wall...Rigged, i agree with some of you guys the NBA is becoming a farce shit needs to change
weswo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote