Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam needs to make up his mind with Bargs
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Bench him then Thrills! I'm sorry, but he's had more than an ample amount of time to prove himself on offense, but now when he gets the ball its like he's playing "hot potato" because as fast as he touches the ball, he gets rid of it with erractic shots. Most times he's not even square to the hoop. :mad:

My big thing is, if you not going to do one thing well or at least put forth a valiant effort, then you don't deserve to play. He's obviously not grasping the concept of defense and rebounding and the fact that whatever playing time he does gets, his offense is becoming more embarrassing than his defense. Why should Bargnani be rewarded with more playing time when if anything he's doing more harm than good? I'm tired of people making excuses for him or saying "just play him and let him learn". Well guess what, Sam's done that all season long and instead of showing even "baby steps" forward, he's tumbling back further and further. Sam shouldn't be pressured to play him just because he was a first overall selection. Andrea needs to help himself and do it sooner rather than later. :mad:
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote