Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - May 21, Judgement Day?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
I'm not religious so I don't read the bible.if it's false, why do people still refer to the past like 200 B.C., etc. Does science prove religion false??
as a christian this makes me smh...
some non religious people after reading this might lump all religious people together. think we're crazy, don't believe in science and should catch up with the rest of the world. when really this guy is just a false prophet and doesn't represent anyone but himself when announcing what he interprets of the bible. the bible says that jesus' second coming, he's coming like a thief in the night. so this guy claiming to know may 21st is judgement day is already going against the bible.

as for science proving religion false. i don't think so. science is just a bunch of theories that are accepted as the truth until a new theory comes that DISPROVES the previous one and the latest one is accepted as the truth.

EX: before people thought the world was flat until science proved that wrong and its accepted as the truth that the world is round.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote