Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - HD bitches
Thread: HD bitches
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Then that's news to me. Talking to my friend now he said, if you spend the money on a higher end plasma then you'll get that comparable lifespan. But the regular plasma (1400-2500 in price, e.g. and LG) will end up giving you 40-45000 hours; a Sharp will give you 60 000 at minimum and a maximum of 70 000 to 74 000.
Thats true, actually was going to buy an LG cause it was like 900 bucks cheaper, but while I was i the store getting paper work done a picking out wires it crapped out, so I bought the Panny instead.

I spent like 6 months, literally, every day at work researching these bastards before dropping a couple grand. Absolutly had to make sure I was making the right decision

I came to the conclusion that if you have a lightfilled room, or want to play alot of video games and use as a computer monitor, go with LCD

If you have a darker room and only use tv for movies and Raptors ball, go plasma(although I do play a little Xbox on mine)
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote