Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bosh as the x-factor? and always considered in a package with wade?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Who cares.

Bosh..... long gone.

I hate miami. they are a team that is showcasing whats wrong with the nBA in my opinion. I hope they win. they will have their trophy, and talk about "greatness" and compare themselves with other men that actually earned their rings the hard way, not but entering an All-star team built on unrestricted free agency and behind the scenes collusion.

you can't take the rings away from these guys, they will win them fair and square. I just won't really respect them, nor will I feel it in me heart that they are a true championship team.
You may not like their personalities but ON THE COURT I'd say that they're doing a great job of showcasing the game.

Up & down with great transitions.... crisp passing.... some nasty iso plays.... stellar D.

Did Kobe earn his rings the hard way? Did KG/Pierce/Allen?

I think that they were just fortunate enough to have GMs who actually knew how to build a winner and went out and did just that.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote