Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Perspective on the Raps going forward
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Toronto will continue to be a lackluster destination for FAs. Or at least for those free agents with substance, because ( and I am repeating my self here) there is an almost 95 % chance we aren't going to make the playoffs in the next three years. The Atlantic has become one of the hotly contested conferences in the league. We offer nothing but money because of the position BC has put us in by over valuing assets such as Bargs & Josie, which has put the team at a stand still. We are virtually pinned down. Our development is purely base on youth and under valued role player s like JJ. So it is going to be a long road.

Because of this it really isn't to essential that we keep BC, because he has tied his own hands. There isn't much he can do or any one else for that matter.

This off season presents some pretty great opportunities to up grade our coaching staff. You say this team believes it can compete, which I agree with, but I do believe Traino has hindered this team with a lack of preparation and his inability to instill execution and efficiency has nothing to injuries. He has even at 100% made terrible rotations and has left out key assets out of the game plan ie. Klieza.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote