Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A vote for Bargnani....kinda.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #31 (permalink)
forme123
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I could live with that entirely if he wasn't a big with no interest in defending. It's just too costly at his position. If he can come off the bench and commit to some defense and get minutes based on match ups and his level of play on the defensive end, then sure. But how long before they go back to trying to Jimmy the whole team in order to make up for what he refuses to supply? He needs to be the man on the offensive end in order to make up for what he doesn't do elsewhere. I'm just sick of seeing the attempts to re-invent the game, and I don't see an end to that. If another direction can be taken it would be great, but I'd have to ask what took so long to do it.
sorry, dont think its lack of interest or care about defense on bargnanis part. its his lack of defensive IQ, and reaction to where he should be on the floor that has resulted in his defensive/rebuilding woes.

and ppl using those questionable quotes he made during the season about reboundingball or w/e, i dont think that's him not giving a shit, thats him cleartly talking out of frustration that he hasnt been able to succeed as expected...so when people on here using that against him (not saying u LX dont worry), i think its complete bullshit excuse to hate on him.
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote