Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo will represent the Raps at the draft lottery
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Leafhater
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

"a move widely derided as amateurish"

I wonder how many moves this organization has made over the years that are perfectly encapsulated by that statement.

This pathetic situation is just another in a long line of head scratching stupidity coming out of MLSE. Meanwhile the championship drought continues for the forseeable future.

Board Member A - Hmm. We lost a lot of games this year. I'm not sure this Jerry Colangelo guy knows what he's doing. I mean we had a lot of empty seats this year. That can't be good for the bottom line

Board Member B - Umm, I think Jerry is the father. I think his name is Brad? No...it's on the tip of my tongue...Brian. That's it.

Board Member A - Whatever. We need this team to perform better. We made WAY more money with the Leafs last year and they haven't made the playoffs in a decade. Why isn't this Colangelo person bringing people into the building

Board Member C - I agree. We need new blood. Hey you...Ya the accountant. Who do you think should run this basketball team

Board Member D - Well, I know this guy I went to school with. He played basketball and I remember he was pretty good when we played pick up. I bet he'd do a great job and he has a masters in Economics and Marketing so I bet he'll have some great ideas to increase the bottom line.

Last edited by Leafhater; 05-12-2011 at 03:13 PM.
Leafhater is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote