Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A vote for Bargnani....kinda.
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ammo
T. Ross IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey

Representing:
Raptors

As much as I would like to think teams are clamouring to give up their playmakers and complete players and leaders for Bargnani, I'm not seeing it. We have had some success with lower level moves, but not bigger deals.

Further, there is going to be an outflow of talent when they have their freedom and, as usual, some players choosing American cities while other free agents snub Toronto.

Unique to this organization is keeping talent when it is here and working with it. In this case, he'd be a contributor, not a leader.

And I don't see any part of his personality that says he would become a malcontent if he were not "the man". I only see indifference. He is not the guy being built around anyway and that complete player is not here yet.

Forget his draft position and thinking of him as a hindrance in rebuilding. I think he is an asset to be used when the team has better ballers leading because no one can deny that he can contribute.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote