Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A vote for Bargnani....kinda.
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tommy C
is a free agent

Representing:

Good post. I think we should keep him for another year and see how things are going.
Like I said before, I am not one of his fanboys but I am not a hater too.
People compare him to all kind of slackers that were in our roster in the past which is stupid to begin with.
since his rookie year, the team was in a re-building process. Sam tried to let him come off the bench, then he tried to put him as the SF for thos of you who can remeber, and start with 3 big guys, then off the bench again... first 2 years were not so good for him. 3rd year he showed he has some moves and all. Next to Bosh it was clear that he is not the first option, but if you ask me he has way more weapons than Bosh. This year he put good numbers, and I don't agree that people say here that it is easy to put 20+ PPG when u play for a crappy team.
Just because he is not the Superstar we were hoping for, it doesn't mean we should let him go with zero return!
Let's not forget that he may not be an allstar, but he still wants to stay in Toronto, which u don't see often with players. His salary is reasonable too.
Like I said before, people here want him to score like James, dribble like Wade and be like KG on D... come on haters, be reasonable.

Last edited by Tommy C; 05-11-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Tommy C is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote