Originally Posted by MikeToronto
I do not believe they will be making any personnel decisions, let alone such important ones, while looking to sell the team. Ideally, they should wait for the new ownership to either extend BC or let him go. Regardless, Raps are in a limbo, and potentially a long one, since I'd wait for the results of the NBA labour dispute before coming out with an offer...
But, BC will be drafting for the Raptors.
Triano contract runs out June 15. Colangelo contract expires in late June. All the free agent signings and trades happen during the summer. If wait till new ownership comes in (whenever that happens), and no general manager signed, we will be out when all the activities happen during the off-season. We have a 9 million plus trade exception expring in July, free cap space to acquire a major free agent, and finally the trade of Andrea Bargnani.