Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh yet to cash in on new found fame
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #53 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
I dunno, when you're 26, you're still young and plenty can change.

At the end of the day Bosh took the easiest way to win a championship. Whatever.

Personally, I have very little respect (in my personal and professional life) for people who take the easy way to success.

I think struggling (which builds character, shows your resolve etc.) is important in life. To me, LeBron and Bosh show what annoys me about people my age. Not willing to face failure but instead take the easiest way to get the best payout.

I'll always hold that against Bosh and LeBron.
i'm not trying to argue, just looking at it in a different light.
i think because lebron is still top dog, it shouldn't be seen as taking the easy way, is just the same as being surrounded by better teammates
the point was that the 3 of them wanted to play together and didn't really matter which team. it just so happened that miami had the right situation to make it all possible.
so what if the situation was that cleveland had the cap space, etc....and it was dwade and Bosh joining lebron? would wade be seen as taking the easy route? when really, it was what the situation allowed at the time.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote