Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh yet to cash in on new found fame
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #45 (permalink)
Ligeia
pensive

feat. Otto Neurath

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Really? How so? What has he done in the media outside of last summer which I agree was pretty douchy. But really, and sepcifically since being in Miami what has he done in the media that was so bad?
Make sure that you are reading what I typed. For example, I didn't say that anything was "so bad." Nor did I say that I agreed that he was a bad basketball player or make any other judgement.

What I did say was that there have been many instances this season that a wide cross-section of basketball fans have found to be the anti-thesis of the basketball player they idealize. To name just a couple examples:

1) Almost crying after a regular season game,
2) Saying that guys hustling is how you get injured (a loose paraphrase on my part),
3) Saying that he played poorly because he couldn't control his nerves.

I don't agree with the people who look for a way to crush Bosh in everything that he does (which is undoubtedly why he is not on Twitter anymore) but I also don't absolve him of his missteps, either.
Ligeia is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote