Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bynum ejection.
Thread: Bynum ejection.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

First of all, Bynum has been awesome in the 2nd half of the season and playoffs. Hes a difference maker, he has a huge impact on the game on both sides of the ball. Hes 1000x the player Bargs is. Would I trade Bargs for him? Fuck yes. If Bynum stays healthy hes a potential 18+11+3 center.

Second:

Quote:
That play really bothers me. I can almost understand it when the game really matters, and you're trying to defend your paint. At that point in the game, it's nothing but a classless cheap-shot.
If you run in and throw all of your weight, when you're a 300+ pound guy, in to a player whos going full speed, its not ok at any point. Even if it was a smaller player that did it. And to top it off, as I posted, Bynum has done it at least twice before. Its probably the dirtiest play in basketball in throwing your momentum in to a player who is full steam ahead and in mid air outside of punching a guy. Bynum needs to be punished for 10+ games for it.

PS dont suspensions usually get handed down the day after? No word on anything today
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote