Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani: I do not know if I will stay in Toronto
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
archie63
far away

Representing:

Some correction to the above translation, not a big deal.
P.s. I corrected only the main things the overall translation is awfull
Quote:
Bargnani: "I do not know if I stay in Toronto"
The basketball player of the Raptors is not afraid of criticism: "I am the strongest of the Raptors and I can manage very well "
The NBA playoffs through the warmer phases and the three Italian-Americans are watching. Andrea Bargnani, Belinelli and Gallinari to the contrary, the post-season even got there. That the Toronto Raptors has been a season of insolvency and the Magician was the target of the criticism of society: "My future? You can not say if I stay in Toronto - said speaking on 'Radio Anch'io Sport' on RadioUno -. In the NBA works differently: the company can choose to exchange at any time. I am peaceful, I have a 4 year contract with the Raptors. It is a bit 'of uncertainty, but it's true for every basketball player in the league. clarification with the company ? There was no need:I'm the franchise player, the most representative of the roster. If they don't criticize me who are they going to criticize? It 's my role, I can handle them , although perhaps not all are correct. "

Bargnani has no intention of going back: "The NBA is the more attractive league. Another world, from all points of view - -. Roman continues to organize, for the show. A dream came true, I'm really good there. Compared to the Italian basketball, in the States there is more athleticism and the level of talent is much greater. "

In summer, the National will be involved in European and Bargnani will be a team leader Pianigiani: "We have a good group, we can potentially give us big goals. But we must be humble and take a step at a time. Other Italians in the NBA?" I do not see young Ready to get here. You have to get a leading role, there's a huge list of players who land here and immature then you lose. "

A look at football: "I sympathize for Lazio since they are small. But even for Rome, I like all things Roman, in fact - he concluded Bargnani -. The new U.S. leadership in Rome? "I think it can do well, creating a broader entertainment system, which prompts more people to the stadium and the football. "

Last edited by archie63; 05-09-2011 at 12:13 PM.
archie63 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key