Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - take the GM place :
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

This is tough because there are so many possible factors starting first with BC - will he be here. If he is then Triano I think will stay till at least the all star break. If BC is gone then so is Triano. So under the assumption the BC stays and Triano is here then:

1) draft - no idea as we don't know where we are picking till the 17th. If no 1 Williams, then I would select the best available pg, at #2 Irving, at #3-4 Knight or #5-6 Walker.

2) trade - whoever the Raps draft, the team still needs a center. This is big cause imo Bargs or Davis will have to go forcing the team to choose a style of play, finally - PF on the perimeter or PF in the paint. IMO that will be decided by the center that we are able to get. Either Davis or Bargs will be able to bring something back. No one on the roster is untouchable so if a deal that makes the Raps better comes along then it should happen.

3) Coach - I would keep Triano to see what he can do with a healthy roster, a set style of play and more talent. I would believe he has till the All Star break to do this.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote