Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani for Jeff Green? would you do it?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #69 (permalink)
Don Vito
raptor jesus

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I wouldn't move davis to C, he's never going to be big enough, plus he's not tall enough. What we need at C is a tough defensive guy who can put 10ppg if needed. Meaning no J. Collins, but at the very least somebody like perkins. I would really make a move at nene, gasol or oden this summer, using Bargnani as a carrot. If we convince the other team that we're going to overpay for their center to the point where they can't match, they might be willing to do a S&T rather than lose him for nothing, who knows ..
Not tall enough? Hes 6'10''... how tall do you think Perkins is? What about Al Horford? David Lee? Jared Sullinger? Chuck Hayes? Etc etc. In the grand scheme of things one or two inches doesn't matter, look at Bargnani after all.. he is a 7 footer but what does he do as a center that would be any better than Davis? Nothing. What makes you think Davis will never be big enough? He is a rookie, if he wants to get bigger then he can and will get bigger. Look at Dwight Howard, he used to be small and hit the gym and turned into a beast. I'm not saying Davis is going to turn into Dwight Howard, but you're counting him out too fast.
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote