Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Would you trade DeRozan?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #119 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Everyone wants to trade Bargnani. So, if his value is at his lowest, why would you sell low? And, why does everyone here think that teams want our garbage? I honestly don't get it.
He's still young and his offensive skills are there. I would say that some GM's would think they have the right system for him to thrive in. On this team he just doesn't fit, this is a team that needs to go in another direction, but i believe we could get a decent (not great) return for Bargnani, especially if it's part of a bigger deal. Hell, he'd be easier to deal then Jose and look what we almost got for his ass last summer. I'll tell you what i don't get.....how people always question that players can't be moved knowing what we know from the past. Why trade him now......he's still young enough, to the point where teams will think that's a positive. Wait two years, he doesn't improve and see what you get then. I still think he has some market value. How much so, hopefully we find out.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote