Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Couture rumored to be resigning with UFC!!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ugo Ferst
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoochieBoochie View Post
LEsnar hasn't any BJJ skills, Mir put him in a knee bar and that is why he lost, he tappped out.

GSP and Spider are different weight classes, either Spider would have to go smaller or GSP bigger (15 pound difference), cant see it ever happening.
I know this, but a poster above was saying GSP could beat Randy.... thats an even bigger weight difference and it would be an unfair fight.

If/when GSP beats Penn, there wont be many big $ fights available to him in his weight class, he will be forced to move up and get a huge payday vs Spider (a fight he cant/wont win), because he dominates his class so throughly people will lose interest, i mean Fitch was supposedly a big threat to him, yet he totally dominated him, i think he will dominate Penn aswell and in a year or so move up for Spider, would be a sick fight, but Spider always beats guys that are naturally smaller then him.

Lesnar definately needs some BJJ to make his game more well rounded, i know he lost to Mir in a rookie way, leaving his leg exposed while standing over him, it was a lesson learned, but he was dominating Mir up to that point and i feel was on the verge of KOing him in side control when the ref stopped it and made them stand again, Mir got his bearing and Brock made a mistake, good fight.

Can really tell SJ knows little to nothing about MMA, claiming any fighter from the street can come in and fight a world class opponent and get a lucky KO, please give me a list of these no-names that have beaten true champions? Its hard to bet on when its 2 world class fighters with true skills, but if you want to lose $ quickly, let me make every pick on only fights i like

Last edited by Ugo Ferst; 09-04-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Ugo Ferst is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote