Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh"
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #218 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
so randolph is doing this without gay.....ur comment on Gay actually goes against you.
and are u saying that the 3rd seeded raps that year was an overachieving squad? because ur claiming that an 8th seeded west team is better than a 3rd seeded east team.
and as i pointed out earlier, if ur gonna compare teams then you have to compare opponents.
memphis beat and san antonio team that is better than any bosh-lead team has faced in the playoffs.
so was this years memphis team that much better? (if you still think otherwise, then i'll say that is because of randolph that they are THAT MUCH better)
that years team lost to the nets in 6, lol
which matchup had the larger spread?
Damn right I am. The EC was the weakest that it's ever been.

Bosh struggled in the playoffs because he was doubled and tripled at every opportunity.... NJ and ORL knew that no one else could beat them if they shut him down. So they did just that.

MEM is so much better than we were back then defensively that it's not even close. Guys like Gasol, Battier and Allen make all the difference in the world there. garbo and Parker were decent enough on that end but they weren't ever going to make an all-defensive team.

Bosh never had a REAL C to play beside like Gasol.

He also never had a legit #2 option OR a team that cared about playing consistent, hard-nosed D (and hitting the glass).

Makes a difference.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote