Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Zach Randolph: "I'm better than Chris Bosh"
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #217 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
we all know how much of headcase Randolph was with the Knicks, all he would do is shoot 3's all the time, try impossible shots, and give the ball away

all off the sudden because he plays great now that what happen with the knicks was there fault
this is a perfect situation for Randolph,
where did that come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
we seen Chris Bosh do amazing things in a Raptor uniform, we all know that he isn't being used properly in Miami and is a much better player than he has being showing, obviously not a great fit for Bosh either making him look worse
and thats why i'm not comparing both players on there performance presently. i'm making the comparison when both players were in there best situations (and also the best player on their team). for randolph its now and for chris it was when he led the Raptors to the 3rd seed in the east.
randolph's team was able to upset the team with the best record in the NBA and another possible 2nd round upset. while bosh's 3rd seed team lost to the nets in 6.
SA >>> NJ
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote