Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bin Laden is Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #69 (permalink)
finstock
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
with hitler they also dismantled a nation that was organized in a way that al queda is not. they didn't just take down hitler, they took down all of his lieutenants, all of his communication, all of the infrastructure of the nation, and all the associated military strategy and effectiveness. and nazism didn't die, it just had no state mechanism anymore.

with bin laden, none of this was done.

this body is not about to die.
Agreed, which is why I was surprised they killed him. I know it was a fire fight, but still, I'd do everything within my power to keep him alive - maybe they did try? Or maybe they believe he's too dangerous to keep alive. But really, more dangerous than the next guy in line, or any other radical? This will not end with Osama, who probably spent his final days watching cartoons as opposed to calling shots. I'm just super skeptical over this. They tracked him down, killed him, and dumped his body. And the only proof is purported DNA evidence? It's like a poorly written WWE storyline.
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote