Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A Hypothetiroyal situation
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I totally don't understand your extreme stand on this event. How on Earth is the royal wedding such a big deal and so ever present in your life that you 'can't wait for it to be over'? Seriously, i can understand if you lived in England then maybe all the hype and press would get a bit annoying, but over here? It's the lightest of issues and other than being talked about in some media outlets, it's pretty much a non factor.

I don't know about you, but from my point of view it's life carrying on as normal over here.

Maybe i should suggest that if you don't like a certain program or if they talk about something you aren't interested in on the news, just change the channel or turn it off and do something else.
Everywhere I look it's discussed. No need to be that sensitive, I just don't want to hear about it all over the news, cnn and the commercials everywhere. Sorry but like Acie said, it's nauseating. And I don't see someone saying they want this done as being an extreme stand. Nothing extreme about that.

Last edited by jeffb; 04-28-2011 at 09:01 AM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote