Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - When is the draft lottery
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Aamir
the boss

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
I'm also not a big fan of a stretch big.

I just thought it was strange of BC to go out and acquire David Andersen last offseason and Ajinca during the season. Both shoot a lot from the outside. Perhaps all along he was hoping to find Andrea Bargnani's replacement?
Very true. Unless you're Dirk Nowitzki(Which Bargs could've been), I don't want you on my team. And really what are the odds of that.

BTW, I really admired David Anderson. He shot from the outside, yes, but he did a lot of dirty work, did a lot of hustle plays and grabbed a lot of boards. I actually thought he was a major scrub. I really wanted to keep him as our backup center this season. He actually shot the ball well too from the outside.
Aamir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key