Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - God Bless New Orleans
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoochieBoochie View Post

It's like the people overseas who "havent any clean drinking water" Canada started in the same place that these countries did, with nothing, we just knew enough to not shit and piss in our water.

Another thing is why do people continue to live in an arid desert environment then complain that they have no water and cant grow food? I wonder why?

Its 2008, man was sent to the moon 40 years ago, we have misslis that could shoot the pecker off a fly from 250 miles, we have nanite technology and we can receive a radio signal and TV anywhere in the world. Why the fuck cant we teach people to plan ahead and be prepared.

Dont shit in your drinking water, dont live in an area were natural disaster is a recurring thing, dont live anywhere were the environment doesnt contribute to sustaining any sort of life

End Rant...

(No offense to the peoples who are trapped in this sort of situation and cannot free themselves from it, but if my family was starving living somewhere I would do EVERYTHING to get them the fuck out.)
dude, i was with you for a while, but this stuff is just plain ignorant. if you live in a poverty-stricken country with no access to technology, resources or knowledge, how the fuck do you expect to get to get the fuck out? multiply that by millions of people in exactly the same situation all competing for the same chance to a) survive, or b) by some miracle get the fuck out... you do the math.

as for the point that canada started off in the same place... yeesh... canada 'started off' - depending on your argument - with either a massive, lush piece of territory and a small aboriginal population, or the full might of both england and france at the pinnacle of their empires.

drinking water in sudan, for instance, is not exactly... well not even remotely close.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote