Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Cliquing
Thread: Cliquing
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ammo
Nasty, right? I cocked that joint back and banged on him!

Lackey

Representing:
Raptors Cliquing

Another thing that stood out from James Johnson's interview on the fan590 is when they asked him how the locker room was. He hesitated, like he didn't want to say the wrong thing. He said everyone talks to everyone, which is good, but that everyone does not hang around with everyone, which is not good.

Yes, it's obvious that they are cliquing....you see that every time there is some non-team event/outing sponsored, it is the same guys. Conspicuous by their absence are always the same guys.

And before we chalk it ALL up to race or origin, has anyone ever seen Bayless out anywere with anyone?

I guess Johnson brought it up as not being a good thing for a reason, and obviously he is used to otherwise. I don't know if it's all that unusual, but is there still a bit of a split?

The one thing that bothers me more than that is that a lot of guys don't seem to be involved at all in the city either...in ANYTHING, unless the team forces it. I just think it would be a good thing if they got involved in or initiated some things themselves instead of always being in hiding. Notice I didn't name too many names.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote