Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Arsenalist: "Jamario Moon needs to make a jumper"
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Yeah Jamario shot 52+% from the field if I'm not mistaken in the 2nd half of the year, him being in there on offence didnt hurt us as many seem to believe. He was making open shots pretty consistantly, and if he keeps doing so then his driving opportunities should open up, but we shouldnt be expecting him to be a guy that take it to the basket off the dribble on his own anyway it should really only happen if he gets a guy up in the air off the threat of his shot.

I only expect him to get better this year which likely includes a better 3 pt shot. He should just do what Parker does and space the floor from the corners since its a much easier shot anyway.

And Bargs should be JOINING Moon in shooting 1000 shots a day. I'd bet Jamario shot at least 5% better than Bargs from midrange this year. I hope that was just Bargs' injury coming into play, if not then it is a problem with his footwork and shooting mechanics because too many times off pick and pops this year he was wide open and couldnt even knock that shot down. I hope he comes into camp in the best shape of his life this year.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote