Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Messina defends Bargnani, slams Colangelo
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I don't dislike Bargs because he is a italian. I dislike him because his concept of his self is so completely disconnected from reality. To put things in perspective Andrea is third in the league for mins, behind Howard and Jefferson. In those 36 mins a game he has put up some pretty impressive offensive stats, defensively (and keep in mind this is just centers) he ranks 34th in rebounds, 35th in double-doubles, steals and blocks he ranks in the twentys until you look at his out put per 48 mins. He then drops to 66th in steals and 77th in blocks. He is 39th in fouls given. Alabi and Ajinca in there combined 12-15 mins have more of an effect on the game defensively then Andrea does in his 36. Messina may think that BC is bringing down his own asset, with his comments. though I am pretty sure any GM is going to take the 15 mins I just did to review his stats. No one wants this type of player, not for 10 mill a year.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote