Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - another discussion about religion
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #209 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDPlease View Post
So I just learned that friend of mine who is Muslim has a secret agenda to try and convert me and another girl, and I'm not sure how to approach this. Do I let her know that I know what she said when she thought I wasn't listening, and should I also tell the other girl about her intentions? I'm more disappointed by this revelation than anything, but it also explains a lot of things.
thats a tough situation. theres always option a) where you dont bring it up and stomach whatever she throws your way, not giving commitment but at the same time not being rude about it.

and option b) where you bring it up, i dont know how one would approach this but i believe telling her/him you know about the attempt and nicely but CLEARLY letting her know you have no interest. if it continues, you can be legal about it and argue section 2a of the charter(lol). As in say you have your beliefs, and i have mine. these beliefs i believe should not get in the way of our friendship or partnership(whichever) because a belief is a belief for specifically that reason. neither party is right and wrong and trying to convince the other otherwise is a recipe for disaster. i hope this helps.. i've been in the same situation(different religion) before and it didnt end well and i did the opposite of the above mentioned so... good luck
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote