Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Why is Matt Devlin calling the Memphis/Spurs game?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Admiral
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyaaa View Post
MD is pretty good. I find it really irritating when he just stops mid sentence and take a good 20-30 to carry on completing it.

JA is quality, I like his personality and play calling.

LR just comes up with the blatent obvious. He's like a robot. He tries to come across as a nice guy but I just know he's an arse in real life.
i agree with your opinion

matt is good but has a tendency to take to long on his play by play that he falls behind on what is happening on the court

jack is a quality analyst

leo just agrees with whatever is happening on the court, when its going good for a player he says the player is doing the right thing, when that player does the same thing and the ball isn't going through the hoop all of a sudden he says the guy isn't doing the right thing, and same in vice versa, he clearly has nothing useful to add to the duo, and it seems like he always tries not to play along with any jokes that matt is trying to bring across, like he's too cool for the silly stuff
and he's the worst on those raptors.com life on the second bus segments, he just puts on his shades and says a couple things to matt like he's being bothered and then ignores everyone
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote