Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo vs. another (ex)Toronto GM
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

I don't buy the inferiority complex thing. Most of that stuff is just reality when it comes to top american players wanting to play in major american markets which is the caes with 20 other markets in the NBA (ie: Minnesota, Memphis, Charlotte etc...). As for GM's or coaches coming here, i think we'd be able to get them i seriously think that most of this fanbase lacks the confidence in ownership to have the stones or stomach to actually go out and do their do diligence in getting a top notch coach and if this GM goes, to actually go out and not get another GM on the cheap. Take a look at how this current situation is being handled. The ownership is looking amateurish (nothing new there) in not making any kind of commitment either way and the further this goes on unresolved makes the organization look worse and worse, like a circus. Again, that's just reality. For once i'd like to see this ownership commit fully in spending on a real GM AND Coach not just one while cheaping out on the otrher and also spend more on players as well. Everything always just seems half assed.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote