Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Dance Pak
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
She's really cute.

But...

COMPROMISE! If she likes the ballet, the opera, musicals, watching the stars or whatever other girly thing that makes you cringe, explain to her that you are willing to join her and enjoy her company, not because you like the ballet o so much but because you like to see her happy.

Screw that. I explain to my girlfriend that all of that stuff is crap and I refuse to partake.
+1

5 years ago i passed on seeing mama mia with my wife and in-laws. i absolutely can't stand abba, and so i figured it would be best not to waste $100 on a ticket for me. to this day i get a hard time from them for skipping out 'not wanting to spend time with them'. this is horseshit, of course, as i spend loads of time with them whenever i see them (they live in bc). i just f'ing hate abba and didn't want to see that show. anyways, i'm permanently in the shitter now about seeing shows and stuff, but i stick to my guns. that stuff is crap and i refuse to partake!
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote