Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo's Year End News Conference
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #44 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuCa00795 View Post
I don't recall him playing PF. Anywhom, what I am really preaching is that if we did get rid of Andrea, we would need someone in the post to become a threat, or else we'll have no post threats. Even in the case of Boston, KG can score and spread the defence, and Perkins had somewhat of a post game. I know everyone wants this defensive monster as center, but if he's only defensive, then we'll be in the same boat.

As train said above, I don't agree with Demar being able to draw double teams, yet. They know what he can do, and they'll collapse on him when he gets in the paint. Andrea on the other hand would get doubled when he touched the ball in the post. You can say we'll play better ball without Andrea, but were not Denver, most of our role players would ride the bench on contending teams.
once again duca, you keep going on and on repeating ur same points and ignoring what anyone else has to say.
LX already pointed this out, but i guess it iddn't process.
bargnani was not a post threat to begin with! why would we need someone to replace this if its not there to replace?!
and how does a post presence spread the floor?
and no one is desperately wanting a defensive minded center with zero offensive abilities. just someone who can hold his own at least and isn't a liability and someone like that could still average 15+ ppg.

i don't remember the last time i saw Bargnani get fed the ball in the post
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote