Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo's Year End News Conference
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
DuCa00795
back

Representing:

I'm sure when Andrea has ever been accommodated for. When Bosh was here, they were always accommodating Bosh, which forced Andrea to play Center. Last season, Andrea was once again forced to play center, and nothing was accommodated for this guy. He took most of the blame for the defence because people expected a Ben Wallace type center, and that's not what Andrea is known for.

So you would start Davis and Amir over Andrea? I think that's being a little pessimistic toward Andrea. We would have no threat in the post, which would make teams be able to focus more on Demar in their defence. Look at the great teams, they all have at least one offensive big man as a threat in their lineup. Andrea just need some of the pressure relieved which BC has mentioned, right now he's under a microscope because we all are expecting like 25-10, truth is, that'll most likely never happen. If we don't get something of equal value in return offensively, then I can't imagine Davis, Amir or Reggie making up for the offense he puts up and how he spreads the floor.
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote