Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo's Year End News Conference
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
DuCa00795
back

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
OMG I just watched BC defend AB & the fact that he doesn't rebound or play week side defense because he has the offence to worry about??

& that the team is in need of a C that can shot block & rebound so Andrea can be moved to the 4?

WTF!!!!

I don't like anything he is saying right now! I'm starting to lean towards moving on from BC...
I agree 100% with what BC say's. Andrea score 1/5th of the teams points per game. He's obviously has to, but if he didn't have the burden of guarding the league's biggest men night in and night out he could focus more on everything. Look at Dirk, I know you guys hate the comparison, but in Dallas he's always only had to worry about the offense. They have surrounded him with guys like Eric Dampier (in the past), Tyson Chandler, etc.. So he doesn't have to be in charge of guarding the other teams arguably most aggressive player on the boards. Dirk isn't a good defender, but you don't see him taking heat because he has a big backing him up, guarding the paint.

I think if BC finds a center and moves Andrea the the PF spot we will se a big improvement in the way this team works.
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote