Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 03:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
Raptorfan27
against a rebuild

Representing:

1) Age: 20
2) Born: Bitola, Macedonia
3) Hometown: Oakville, ON
4) What are your ethnic roots? Macedonian
5) Favorite All time Raptors: Garbo, then JYD and Bonner (is he gonna play for canada yet?)
6) Favorite Current Raptors: Jose and that Bosh fella
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: nash, pippen, (im forgetting someone)
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? I hate the Nets, and i laugh at their young players' potential especially at centre: "Ha ha?"
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? can i get Vinsanity, oh and kobe too, oh and thank god i remembered Pierce!!!
10) Favorite Raptors moment: The days Bosh became a leader - the towel-throwing incident w/ vince, and better-yet when he - Bosh got that technical and kicked that wall in the hall on the way to the change-rooms
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? paul scholes, federer, goran pandev, (i like basketball mostly really)
12) Other messageboard handles: "There is no other message board honey, I swear!"
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? some hollywood guy whos gonna give a crappy flawed performance
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? the jordan bulls, the barkley rockets (while they had pippen), the blazers w/ pippen, sabonis, stoudamire, grant, smith, JO, bonzi wells, then the suns at the same time as the Raptors since 2000ish
15) Favorite Flicks: a guy thing, maverick, the terminal
16) Music preference: rock
17) Beverage preference: many
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? who wouldnt i be, u said anyone, everyone is anyone
19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? the hell with celebrities
Raptorfan27 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote