Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange: Bargnani, the door is to your left
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ataf
On T-Ross Flight 31

Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf

I lose respect to anyone who boos him, I don't get what people were expecting him to be an anchor on D? cmon, he aint dat... He had a year of the NO.1 option failed it, so we trade him? Slide him to something he got comfortable at, no2 ? no 3? He doesn't NEED to be dealt with, if we can surround him better we can move him at PF position off the bench or starting... depends who is at the 5 spot, if it's a defensive scrub, he should start (not crazy mins, but yea to balance D and O) His contract is awesome, don't mind to keep him till his final year, or till his contract is due. He isn't a C, we keep him there, he said he's a PF. Yet the franchice, keep him there... How's it his fault... There is no C. I get he doesn't gaurd them, but the fffuuu is ED or Amir goin to do gaurdin Cs? His lazy energy, however needs to be dealt with sittin him down when appropriate. Coach can't do tht? fire him?
Ataf is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote