Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2011 Draftees Scared: Response
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshz View Post
Three of the top five draft eligible players appear to be returning to college this year. Pundits say the uncertainty of the NBA labour bargaining agreement has influenced Jared Sullinger, Perry Jones and potentially Harison Barnes' (appears to be staying) decisions to avoid the draft.

This puts real pressure on the lottery considering there are two players at the top of the draft who are legitimate impact prospects, being Kyrie Irving and Derrick Williams. My question to all is thus, If the Raptors, who finished with the third worst record in the NBA this season receive the third pick in the draft who should they select?

My preference is for Brandon Knight because he would be an upgrade at the one, has the same type of work ethic as Demar and has one NBA-ready skill with his three point shooting. Also, he addresses the Raptors NBA worst three point shooting.

Thoughts?
I've said it before I am a big Knight fan. If Williams or Irving are not there then I've no problems with Knight(trading down a little getting Knight and a 2nd round pick and drafting David Lighty with that 2nd round pick).
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote