Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ESPN: EC Summer Prediction for 2008-2009 Season
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
souternmost raptors fan
Banned

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoochieBoochie View Post
Philly getting ranked so high is really starting to piss me off...
No outside shooting at all and they have alot of young'uns that relly need to grow and mature (AI, Lou, etc.)

Ratlif is as old as fuck, so is Miller.
Brand and AI dont fit well together.

Breaking it down...

Half broken JO is =/> Sammy
Bosh>Brand
Moon/Kaps<AI
AP =/> Lou
Jose>Miller
I completely agree, except for on Bosh being better than Brand. They are closer to being equal. Also, who says that Jermaine is half broken? He has been working hard to return to 100%, and I think that playing for us could be that last push that he needs to return to All-Star form. Of course, it could just blow up in our faces, but I'm trying not to think about that. Back to my point, we have better shooting, a better five, and a better point guard. I am just waiting for people to realize that Andre Miller is 32 and he isn't going to get better, unlike Jose, as I am sick of people who over hype veterans that have started for most of their career and then have a big year near the end, as Miller did last year. He is on the decline from here on out, as '07-'08 was his "last hurrah" so to speak. So please people, get off of the Miller train while he still looks good.
souternmost raptors fan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote