Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Naming the top 3 raptors you want gone in order and why?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked, and Nasty!

1) Weems - can't shoot but shoots too much, shot has no range but thinks he can shoot 3s, cannot control his dribble and turns the ball over off his foot about half the time he controls it for more than 2 seconds, plays no defense, does not rebound well, does not pass at all, game is not expanding in any way but regressing overall, his friendship with demar is taking away from demar's personal development

2) Jose - his game has plateaued or worst regressed, shot is not as good and driving layup is rare, still can't really run a team without getting the plays from the coach, but has improved it slightly so its not every play from the coach, defense is still almost non-existent, can't seem to stay healthy consistently and the contract value is only growing each year

3) Bargnani - his offense is good enough for me, but i just can't enjoy watching a big man just play an outside game, defense and rebounding are a 1 out of 10 making his offensive contributions completely negated by his defensive liability, can't seem to stay healthy enough all season, if we truly believe that ed davis and amir are part of the core and we want to pick up another big then there's just too many bigs on the roster, his contract can be used to get other useful players to fit around demar if he is our "franchise" guy

other guys that people are naming like Ajinca don't bother me because they're non-factors overall, they are bench players that on a regular basis would get no playing time or be on the inactive list anyways
Admiral is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote