Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Naming the top 3 raptors you want gone in order and why?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Raptors for life.

1. Bargnani; I'm a firm believer that your center has to be an anchor on defence. Lane intimidation, communication, switching, weakside help and just overall defensive capabilities are all things Bargnani doesn't have.

2. Jose; I'm a fan, and he plays his heart out but he just doesn't have the defensive presence you need from your PG. He can shoot but that has declined and I'm just not sure he's a PG that can take us to the next level in the future. Plus we're a rebuilding team and he doesn't fit into the equation.

3. Ajinca or Alabi; They're younger, and inexperienced players but I haven't seen anything I want to keep around from watching them. We already have a jam for bigs at this time (FA aside) and they're just scrubs.

Ps. I would put Jay but I don't want him gone, I just want him as an assistant coach. Seeing as how that's not likely with his salary, I say we keep him because I don't put the blame squarely on his shoulders for the terrible D this team has had.
IGetAir is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote