Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All-NBA First Team, Kobe or Wade?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
WB3
anxiously waiting for the HEAT to raise banner #3.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutches View Post
I'm not a fan of either but when Wade has 5 Rings, play through multiple injuries, including spraining a finger and saying "meh i'll just shoot with the other hand", then you can say Wade deserves it more than Kobe.

Wade is glass doll compared to the Ironman that is Kobe. Kobe is the real Tony Starks and Ghostface Killa in one man. Do not fuck with him.
Wade suffered a dislocated shoulder and came back to have the best season of his career, setting a record and winning the scoring title. Kobe played with a hurt pinky finger. Let's not act like Wade is a glass doll do to a freak injury.

And Championships is a team accomplishment, Kobe did not win those 5 rings by himself, in fact his first 3 he was the sidekick to Shaquille O'Neal (my all-time favorite).

And besides all of that, what does that have to do with this season? And Metallikid, Wade is every bit as valueable to the Heat as Kobe is to the Lakers. Outside of Bosh, LeBron and Haslem (when healthy), the Heat don't have too much. The Lakers still have Bynum (Top 5 Center), Pau Gasol (Top 3 Power Foward), Ron Artest, Derek Fisher, Matt Barnes and Lamar Odom (potential and likely 6th Man of the Year). They're a deeper team than the Heat.

The Heat have a better record than LA, Wade has better stats than Kobe despite having to go through some changes to his game and doing some differing to LeBron and Wade has totally outplayed Kobe in both meetings this year, playing stellar defense on him.

Wade deserves All-NBA First Team over Kobe, who will probably get it off of his name alone.
WB3 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote